Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Makeup Deals at Drugstore.com

Everybody loves a good deal on makeup! Drugstore.com has some SUPER deals right now:

Buy any Revlon cosmetic item and get 50% off the second equal or lesser priced item!

This is what I’m getting:



Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup, Light-Medium $12.99

Covers imperfections and evens skin’s appearance. Patented ingredients made with innovative micro-color beads adjust to your exact skin tone upon application.

I love this stuff! I don’t need a heavy foundation and my skin is really dry and this is like wearing nothing at all!



Revlon Matte Lipstick, In the Red $8.00 $4.00

I haven’t tried this shade yet, but for 50% off I can experiment! I love a true red like this one!

If you’re not a Revlon girl, Drugstore.com has the same great deal on Cover Girl and Maybelline cosmetics too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment